"THIS IS WHY I PICKED MGHWIRA" SAYS MAGUFUL

Dar es Salaam. President John Magufuli has revealed that he picked Alliance for Change and Democracy chairlady Ms Anna Mghwira as the new Kilimanjaro Regional Commissioner after he was satisfied that she has the ability to serve wananchi.
Speaking shortly after sworn in Ms Mghwira, President Mgufuli said he always take thoroughly consideration before appointing anyone to serve in his administrations.

“I don’t just pick someone into my administration; I am always considering a number of criteria before appointing someone, which includes one’s ability to serve wananchi…I picked you because I know you have that ability,” said President Magufuli.

He added, “there are some people, who will criticize you, there are some, who are envying you, but you shouldn’t care; go to Kilimanjaro and serve wananchi I know you have the ability.”

On her part Ms Mghwira assured thet President she wouldn’t let him down for the trust he has shown her.

“This is an honour (to get a chance to serve my country)…I am an opposition but I am not opposing development,” said Ms Mghwira.

Wasiliana Nasi Simu/WhatsApp 0753 336 000

Masengwa blog Ipo Play Store…Download HAPA ,Uwe unapata habari zote kwa urahisi zaidi
 Bofya Hapa

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.